Where: Zoo in Beijing, China
When: Thursday, January 8th 2009
What: Gugu attacked and bit a man on the legs who came into his cage. The man got away when a zoo worker got in and distracted the panda by swinging a broom. After, the man who got bitten was driven to a hospital for rabies shots. Luckily, his injuries were minor.
Why: This all happened because the man just went in to pick up a toy.
My Opinion: I think the man got bitten because the panda is very defensive when someone gets into his cage. That's because the article says that two other people who went into the cage got bitten too. Also, I think that the zoo should have a warning sign saying: Please do not climb into the cage with the panda. Hopefully, that would keep people out.
I got my info from: http://news.yahoo.com/
No comments:
Post a Comment