skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Class Response: Sugar Lab
A couple of weeks ago, we did a lab dealing with a sugar cube. When I observed the sugar cube the observations I made were that it was: a cube, white, sweet, hard, rough and 10 cm by 10 cm by 10 cm. Next, I crushed it with the mortar and pestle and looked at it under the microscope. The little grains of sugar looked like little, tiny sugar cubes. After that, I put the crushed sugar into a glass of water. After the sugar is poured into the glass of water it is still viable. The sugar the starts to disappear or dissolve in the water. You can tell the sugar was still there though because the water had the sweet taste like the sugar. After we had to draw a diagram of what we did. This was a good lab because it helped me become better at making good observations and making good detailed diagrams.
No comments:
Post a Comment